So much to do, so little time… Posted on October 17th, 2006 by

Midterms, midterms…as unbelievable as it is, this is the first semester ever at Gustavus that I have had midterms in every one of my classes.  This week feels just like finals except I still have to go to class and I only get a two-day break afterward.  But, hey, at this point I’ll take what I can get.  And I can happily say that I have one down and “only” three more to go. 

At least fall break should be halfway relaxing.  I say halfway because though I will be escaping home to Montevideo for the first time in three months to see my family, I will also be cramming…for the GRE!  Yes, I will be taking the GRE on Tuesday, only one short week from today!  Why am I not studying right now?  Good question, I’m just hoping that the occasional studying I’ve been doing since July and the intense studying I will be doing this weekend are enough to get a good score on the Verbal section and a non-embarrassing score on the Math section.     

Well, enough procrastinating — I must get back to work.  Have a great Fall Break everyone and take pleasure in the fact that this semester is all downhill from here!